National Environmental Olympiad, 2022

The National Environmental Olympiad, 2022, featured a Poster Presentation category where I secured the honorable position of 1st Runners Up. My impactful poster showcased environmental challenges and innovative solutions, inspiring collective action for a greener future.






National Quiz and  Presentation Competition 2019, BUP, Bangladesh

In the National Quiz and Presentation Competition 2019 held at BUP, Bangladesh, I emerged as the undisputed champions in the Presentation category. My compelling and insightful presentation captivated the audience and judges, earning us this prestigious award. 



Workshop on Youth for Environment and Green Olympiad

In the Workshop on Youth for Environment and Green Olympiad, I was honored with a Commemorative Award. This recognition signifies my commitment to environmental causes and dedication to fostering a sustainable future.